Fall Vines - Canada - October 2001
Digital Photo by Susan McMurray
Why don't you all come on down to Penticton
and spend your Alaska money here. For lots of reasons:
All the best to Ketchikan,
- You can drive.
- Your money goes much further in Canada.
- We love Americans.
- We don't get hardly any rain here, it
is semi-arid desert at 50% off, so you can leave your rain gear
- We talk with funny accents and every
sentence ends with "eh".........very entertaining.
- We don't take ourselves very seriously
and laugh a lot.
- We don't take our politicians seriously